This is the direction in which it is engaged to the doctor-phlebologist — specialist in vein disorders. The mandatory condition of approach enables a seamless.
The main objectives of the treatment:
- Compensate for the symptoms of venous insufficiency in the improvement of the quality of life;
- the prevention of accidents in the event of a Problem;
- the correction of aesthetic component.
By all means, get rid of the disease can be divided into groups of 2:
- Without an operation (conservatively);
A conservative, of course also includes the adaptation of lifestyle, diet, medication, and socks, using the compression algorithm. Such measures are the strengthening of the vessel walls, and the elimination of the violation of the venous outflow.
Surgery should always be accompanied by elements of the conservative treatment. To speed up the process of recovery from the surgery and the improved result.
Without the surgery
For the treatment of varicose veins is not for smes to be at odds with the surgical treatment. Both ways are used together in a complementary to each other. The non-surgical, as treatment is the only method to be used when the contra-indications to surgery, or because there is no need for it. Conservative methods of treatment of varicose veins, but also the health of the enhances the to slow down the speed of the progression of the disease.
If it is used for:
- To prepare for the surgery and care of patients with advanced forms of chronic venous insufficiency (CARRY);
- there is an absolute and temporary contra-indications to surgery;
- the characters, for the rapid elimination of the impairment of the blood flow;
- early rehabilitation in the postoperative period.
The main goals of the conservative movement:
- After a recurrence in the Prevention of diseases.
- the restoration of the preservation of the work;
- the symptoms of this CHANGING;
- to improve the quality of life.
After the severe varicose found only in a conservative, of course not. The effect endures, you need to have all of the time. It is due to the fact that the only bezoperatsionnye methods of support, the effect is to stop treatment the symptoms gradually begin to return.
If surgery is required?
- The disease lasts for several years, there is a negative dynamics, despite the on-going therapy;
- is required for the operation of the other diseases.
- varicose found the "prevent" the elimination of co-morbidities;
- there is a high risk of thromboembolic complications;
- there were no complications.
Surgical method can be used for the following:
- How to get rid of the need for a permanent (lifetime) maintenance treatment;
- the elimination of the potential complications of the symptoms of venous insufficiency;
- the speed of the recovery, to improve the effectiveness of the therapy;
- the achievement of stability in a long lasting results;
- to quickly achieve a cosmetic effect.
The principles of surgical treatment
The importance of the process of the treatment is to remove the affected veins. When planning surgery, the surgeon, who determines the blood is found to be required to remove, the choose of the most appropriate method by which to remove it. Most would also be reduced: phlebectomy, miniphlebectomy, the impact of the laser (EVLT) or radiofrequency (RFA), sclerotherapy. Read on to learn more about the indications, the contraindications for such procedures, can be found here.
The deletion of the science called a phlebectomy. A traditional subject in a combined phlebectomy, which involves several components:
- Elimination of the source of the reflux (reverse blood flow) through the sapheno-femoral or sapheno-popliteal anastomosis;
- how to get rid of the reflux toward the incompetent perforating veins;
- the removal of the main saphenous veins, veins in the tributaries of the extender.
Modern surgical techniques
Surgeons of the modern methods, the use of a less traumatic in can be carried out on the basis of the ambulatory. The rehabilitation period is minimal-invasive operations, which is faster than in the ease of following the traditional way. Don't forget, before the surgical intervention, a requirement of the training.
Sclerotherapy — elimination of spider veins by injecting a particular drug, in which the adhesive on them. The process is carried out under ultrasound control.
Miniphlebectomy — the removal of the through-holes to make a 2 to 3 mm. without the need for the goods, the scar tissue, so that it was not.
Treatment Endovenous laser (EVLT) — a minimally invasive technique, which is a "seal" coverage of the main vein with a special laser device. Regardless of ljubljana, is installed in the container, the emitting laser energy of the environment. It is performed under local anesthesia, without incisions in the hospitalization.
Radiofrequency ablation — RFA is similar to the EVLO, except for the fact that the vascular wall does not influence the laser radiation, the source of heat, a radio-frequency oscillations.
RFA in the EVLO – the two most common endovenous procedures for the correction of varicose found. Their goal is to eliminate the reflux in the great and/or small saphenous vein of the vein. Carried out on the basis of outpatient surgery, under local anaesthesia using ultrasound control, without any incisions in the hospital.
The treatment of varicose veins in legs at home
To start with lifestyle changes – the elimination of the root causes that lead to the development of the disease. To add a physical activity to the development of a balanced diet, the treated for a concomitant disease, which is increasing the varicose manifestations (hypertension, obesity, diabetes, constipation, diarrhoea, coughing), to choose the right shoes, the orthotics to get rid of bad habits (Smoking, alcohol abuse).
A sedentary lifestyle can lead to disease. The symptoms is to reduce, To strengthen his leg muscles. It helps to restore the proper functioning of the muscle-venous pump.
It is recommended to walk more, go swimming, do some exercises that strengthen your legs: a "Bicycle", "scissors", the rotation of the legs, and rolls to the feet of the back of the heel, to walk a turn of the fingers to the heel, and all kinds of exercises with a rope. The practice of Hiking, try using less of a Lift.
The performance of the work, which involves a long period of time in a seated position, or standing, on a regular basis to arrange short breaks to perform physical exercises. The warm-up should be carried out for each and every hour for 5-10 minutes. At this time, the blood to stagnate in the extremities "draw out" the legs will become easier for you.
Watch out, motor sports, and lift weights – that can lessen the symptoms of the disease speeds up the progress. So best to avoid it.
Easy to effective treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities – compression. The mechanical compression of the diameter of the to find a is reduced, the folds of the valves are closed and the reverse flow becomes impossible. This method is good at the initial stage, in that it is a required component of eliminating the varicose can be found in all of the seriousness.
The compression can be achieved by bandaging elastic bandage or by means of the wearing of special underwear. The following Use is NOT currently recommended.
Depending on the degree of the extent of the damage to the vessel by the compression of the tights, stockings, socks. All of these products may vary according to the level of the compression stroke, the color scheme, the look, the durability, the quality of the material.
To wear compression stockings from morning, not the night, all day, removing it only to sleep. As each and every garment that required care: proper washing of the hand dryers.
The normalization of body weight
The excess weight in addition to strain to the circulatory system. Bring the weight to normal with a low-calorie diet more physical activity. The weight of 5 kg, it is already leading to tangible improvements. This is done to reduce the weight of the lower limbs and night cramps disappear, the whole becomes easier.
The optimal weights For the calculation according to the formula: supply = growth– 100 +/- 10%. For example, with a height of 170 cm, a man should weigh from 63 to do so, up to 77 kg (170-100 +/-7).
In the preparation of the food, they believe that "antivarikozny" to the food it serves several purposes:
- The improvement of the vascular wall, the decrease of the risk of thrombosis;
- prevent constipation;
- the normalization of body weight.
The food should contain sufficient amount of fiber. It is useful to eat sea food, vegetable oils, especially unrefined.
Enough Drinking of water helps preventing constipation in in blood clot formation. Recommended that you drink at least 2 litres of fluid a day. Does that take into account, drink the liquid, I just don't suffer from thirst. As soon as you want to drink, so as to not leave for a later date. The organism itself knows when and how much water needs to provide you with the sensation of thirst.
Exaction of the shoes, in spots
Make the treatment of varicose veins for those who carry out medical assistance, even in the proper selection of the shoes. It should be comfortable, the heel is not more than 5 cm.
The use of orthotic insoles, so very helpful. Thus, the support of the arch of the foot, to explain the to ensure the proper biomechanics of the movement. The muscle-venous pump to work more efficiently.
Physical therapy, physical therapy
Help the main course – physiotherapy. These include a cold shower, magnetic therapy, BIOPTRON, such as an ultrasound. In the home use of the device "Almag", "Vitafon".
Sauna, Solarium, hot wraps when varicose veins, to be disposed it is necessary in order to prevent the development of pathology in the occurrence of complications.
The Folk of the media, the legal fight against the varicose found
Traditional medicine, which can be used as an Adjunct to the primary therapy. A well-established decoctions of herbs (chamomile, field horsetail, horse chestnut, Hypericum, nettle). It is Used for oral administration in the form of a compress, in the foot of the bath.
Unfortunately, the majority of the folk remedies of the media, which have the weak in-is the effect of short-term impact requires long-term use in regular basis. It is giving way before the modern method to lose its value.
All of these elements (diet, Shoe selection, exercise), and is therefore suitable for the application of home therapies. However, modern surgical techniques, there is no need to stay in the hospital – a lot of them to be performed on the basis of the ambulatory. The main thing – it is strictly a medical help, in case it turns out that the two should consult with a health care provider.
Medication, is prescribed for the pathology, they are divided into several groups according to their mechanism of action:
- Antiplatelet agents. Therefore, it is thought to reduce the risk of blood clots, however, convincing scientific evidence is available in relation to their preventive effect on the formation of atherosclerotic plaque in the arteries.
- Venotonic. The strengthening of the venous walls reducing the swelling. The most commonly used group of drugs.
- Anticoagulants. The drug, which is based on heparin blood thinners that are used for the prevention of in the treatment of blood clots. There is, in the form of tablets or injections in the ointment.
- Angioprotectors in the undergraduate microcirculation is. The improvement of blood circulation, microcirculation in the vascular system.
When complications in the form of trophic ulcers the use of healing means in the bandages, for a variety of purposes. Treatment of ulcers depends on which process stage, the volume of the tissue, the error in the other elements. In any case, the treatment course is assigned individually.
Is it possible to treat varicose veins without the doctors?
There is a perception that going to the doctor is required when the "itch". But keep in mind that at the early beginning of the treatment, yielding the best results, the recovery is easier.
Treatment by a physician, it is clear that a more effective way. However, if it is not obvious that it is also cost-effective. The costs of the procedures, the medications, such as in the lower self-healing, as I am a large in a take into account the specific characteristics of your body.
Come on over to my clients, who use the lack of an effective method of treatment of varicose veins in the legs. Spend one for a trip to the pharmacy a little bit of money, but the effect is short-lived. The patients have to buy medicines, often in a time extended. It has All resulted in a substantial sums.
If you do decide to self-heal, eliminating the help of your doctor, then ask yourself the question: "if we Win it"?
The tasks of the phlebologist:
- Make sure that the problems with the lower extremities caused by varicose can be found only in them. If it is the cause of the various diseases or whether there are other diseases, cost-effectiveness, of course, without taking into account the comorbidity was low.
- Very effective medications that can be taken in the presence of other existing illnesses. If it is necessary to take into account the interaction of [spirits of the craft] of drugs taken.
- Pick up a compression sock. Before you purchase you need to decide on how it should be (knee, thigh), as well as the need for an understanding of the degree of compression.
The effectiveness of the self-the struggle with the dilated vein can be assessed by the senses. If the treatment of the medication, which is easy in a comfortable, yet continue to use them. If you feel discomfort, there are side effects, there is an additional appeal, make sure that you get your doctor to check! Maybe it is something wrong with the required adjustment of the treatment.
A glimpse of
There are a lot of ways. The task of the doctor – the choice of tactics, in order to ensure that the rapid is in a more stable result. I recommend it, see, combination therapy that includes a variety of procedures in the instructions for the route. That is, the complexity of helping to overcome the varicose can be found.