It is considered that the varicose veins can be effectively cured only by surgical intervention. However, this is not the case. There is a method of treatment of varicose veins without surgerythat allow for a substantial reduction of the symptoms of the disease, and even totally get rid of it, so already at an early stage. The treatment of varicose veins without surgery, the so-called conservative treatment methods, which are widely used phlebological clinic.
A method for the treatment of varicose veins without surgery, in order to attract a larger number of patients than the prospect of future work. Of course, the running of varicose veins in the 4-6 phases of the treatment without the operation of the method, it is impossible, but rather the reduction of pain, reduction of swelling and also visual, to reduce the bulging veins you might.
The treatment of varicose veins without surgery – the new and modern methods of
Is it compulsory to do surgery for varicose veins? Not at all. Modern methods of treatment can eliminate the pain of weight in the legs, and the sight of the manifestations of the disease without drastic intervention. We should not forget about the alternative methods of treatment, recipes of traditional medicine.
In spite of the fact that some of the phlebologist of treatment, such methods are quite skeptical, and a thorough review of the research in this field in our country has not yet been carried out, folk remedies still provide a very noticeable, positive effect in the treatment of a disease, as can be seen in a number of cases.
Of course, there is the treatment of varicose veins without surgery, medications, and other treatments will not be effective. However, when you are running in the blood vessels, and it will be useless. Therefore, drug therapy should be started in the earliest stages of the disease, and to combine the methods of traditional medicine, the wearing of compression underwear, adherence to a special diet and exercise.
Of course, the reception of tablets of suffer from varicose veins, also referred to as the final stage of the treatment, as a maintenance therapy. The positive effect of the medication is usually occurs within a few days if there are no hidden problems.
All of the medications that are used for the treatment of varicose veins, conditionally classified into several groups:
- Phlebotonics (it gives a tone to the vessels). Help strengthen the walls of blood vessels, a ton of them, to reduce the viscosity of the blood and improves the circulation, prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Anticoagulation (or antiplatelet agents) medicines, specifically in the thinning of the blood.
- Reduce the swelling of a leg with varicose veins.
- Of antioxidants, which accelerates the exchange of energy at the cellular level, which, in turn, contributes to a more rapid recovery. The representatives of this group are vitamins C, E, D and B5.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs – in addition to the anti-inflammatory effects, which is also an analgesic effect to reduce pain. As a rule, is used only in the period of exacerbation of varicose veins, the treatment lasts for more than a week.
The fact is that many of these medications are available in pharmacies need to order from the official dealers of the manufacturers.
A method of treatment of varicose veins without surgery with herbal medicine – another option for an alternative way of dealing with the disease. As a rule, it is not about the infusion of one of the plants, and of plant and animal origin, which are to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine.
Full of medicinal herbs, especially in the advanced stage of the disease, of course, is not to achieve, but in order to get relief, it is possible to. How does this affect the herb for varicose veins?
- The cleaning of the blood and reducing its viscosity;
- The activation of the forces of the blood flow;
- To increase the tone of blood vessels, strengthens venous valves;
- To promote resorption by blockage of the blood vessels.
Read on to learn more about the role of herbal medicine in the fight against varicose veins can be found at this link.
No matter how creative the treatment of any disease, there are always some of the recipes of traditional medicine, treatments in conjunction with medical interventions. In fact, many of the experts is in no way against it, such as "support". Over time, most of the drugs are manufactured using natural ingredients.
Treatment with leeches
Hirudotherapy – is there any real benefit from the use of leeches in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs? Medical research shows that the positive effect of the it's true.
- relax the muscles of the legs, lymph flow restore;
- blood thinners prevent the formation of blood clots;
- normalize your blood pressure;
- enzymes secreted by the leeches in the blood, has anti-inflammatory action.
Are there any contra-indications to the use of hirudotherapy, and these include the following:
- hemophilia (the incoagulability of the blood);
- malignant tumors, and tumors;
- an open wound on your body;
- if you have low blood pressure;
- allergic to the enzymes, which are the leeches (very rare).
Minimally invasive surgery
A method of treatment of varicose veins without surgery may include minimally invasive surgery is a method used to perform the operation, without any incisions in the human body. It is usually carried out through small holes or natural, it is a hole in the body. It has been successfully used as an alternative to traditional surgery. In the treatment of varicose veins has become the main method of surgical procedures — phlebectomy, sclerotherapy, etc.
Laser therapy is firmly established in the modern medicine, due to the fact that it is a surgical procedure, with its help it is possible to do without compromising the integrity of the skin of the patient.
This technique is called endovenous laser therapy (you can meet also known as endovenous obliteration were one and the same).
Laser photocoagulation involves several steps:
- Preparations, shaving legs, dressing up in sterile clothing (gown, for a one-time use, and the bathrobes, to the activities that are currently being sold in almost every pharmacy);
- Keeping both sides of the scan area in the direction of phlebologist, or surgeon determines the boundaries of the affected vessel and of the places where the venous valves, and then mark with a marker on the patient's skin;
- The disinfected and local anesthesia;
- There is a tiny puncture of the skin and of the superficial veins;
- In a lumen of the catheter to the light guide;
- The tumescently anaesthesia, directly into a vein injected with a medicine that contains epinephrine, and the anesthetic at low concentrations. In addition to the anesthesia procedure having the purpose to protect the surrounding tissues from overheating when exposed to a laser, to a narrowing of the vessel diameter.
- The coagulation – "welding" of the vessel as by welding;
- At the conclusion of the procedure, which can take from 30 minutes up to an hour for the puncture place the patch.
- In the final stage, it will be difficult to bandaging the legs with elastic bandages or putting on compression stockings.
The procedure is almost completely painless. At the end, the patient can immediately go home.
You can refuse the surgery?
How to understand whether the surgery with varicose veins, or disease, can be cured by alternative ways? The specific answer to this question can only be provided by the medical specialist, after a thorough examination of the body.
Unfortunately, the majority of the patients, shall be based on a reliable source of information, examination of the completion of the professional doctors self-treatment and the deterioration of their condition.
Of course, the methods used for the prevention of varicose veins, the introduction of a special diet, undergo regular check-ups, it would not hurt. However, the main treatment prescribed by the doctor should never be ignored!