Treating varicose veins with folk remedies is a very popular topic among women. Varicose veins are common conditions with enlarged (swollen) and dilated veins.
In this disease, elasticity is reduced, blood movement is made more difficult and blood clots form. The varicose veins are most commonly seen in the lower extremities.
In sick people:
- Thrombi and venous networks on the legs
- Increases fatigue,
- There is unreasonably painful pain.
The percentage of cases has long been above 20%, with the majority increasing.
Women are more prone to this disease, especially pregnant women.
Causes of varicose veins
Varicose veins have long been known since ancient times.
It is well known that the ways and methods of treating this disease were sought by wise Aesculapians of the time, such as Hippocrates, Avicenna, and Paracelsus.
Over all these centuries and millennia, humanity, along with scientists, has come to the clear conclusion that the causes of this disease are:
- Common and long lasting.If you stand for a long time, especially in uncomfortable shoes or on the heel, the pressure is disturbed and the blood flow is reduced.
- Genetics.It has happened that genetics determine the predisposition to many diseases, including varicose veins. If your relative has had venous problems, it is a good idea to rule out any possible risk factors for the disease to grow in order to minimize the development of the disease.
- Sedentary or sedentary lifestyleleads to the appearance of stagnant processes in the legs, namely in the veins. The lower extremities are varicose veins, also known as "computer disease", most suffer from middle management.
- Hormonal failure.This reason is related to the peculiarities of women's development. At different times in their lives, women build on a general hormonal background. Puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause - these are the factors that strongly influence a woman’s life and development, during which her health needs to be treated in a special way.
- The appearance of additional barriersthat interfere with the normal blood flow in blood vessels and veins (blood clots, tumors).
- Toxic effects of alcohol.alcohol - reduces vascular elasticity, reduces tone. Alcohol only has a destructive effect on the walls - the blood thickens and your veins and blood vessels need to dilate for normal movement.
- Muscle fatigue.Heavy physical activity or walking in high heels puts a lot of pressure on the calf muscle, leading to stagnant processes, including swelling.
- Sharp weight gain.Being overweight is always associated with vascular and venous problems, this can include obesity and pregnancy. During pregnancy, many women complain of leg pain and swelling of the limbs.
Main symptoms of varicose veins
To diagnose the disease correctly, you need to learn to identify the first symptoms in time and start treatment immediately.
The main symptoms of the disease are:
- Burning skin in the foot area. Dull pain.
- Feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- The appearance of edema in the evening, possibly a feeling of swelling of the legs.
- Leg cramps.
- Expressive and noticeable varicose veins.
- In the advanced stage, the skin becomes dark, seals appear, even up to a trophic ulcer.
- The veins are easily felt when stroking the skin of the feet.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, you should start treatment immediately.
If treatment is delayed, the disease often gets worse.
In severe stages, the disease is treated exclusively with surgery. In the initial and middle stages, varicose veins can be treated with folk remedies.
Preventing varicose veins
Don't think that the varicose vein appears on its own. This disease has its own stages of development, without realizing it, it is at serious risk.
When the first symptoms appear, you should take all measures to prevent the spread of the disease and cure the disease to the maximum.
Your feet are not only a means of transportation, but also an important and necessary part of the body that requires constant care. Take care of the beauty and health of your feet!
If you notice that your legs start to hurt or swell by evening, the disease has already begun to develop. Do not neglect the first symptoms!
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure, and prevention helps.
Prevention is a set of methods and tools that you use regularly to prevent the disease from appearing.
First you need the following:
- Organize your work in the most optimal way. During this time, the sitting and standing periods should alternate constantly.
- If you are constantly sittingtry to keep changing your posture, don’t let your limbs flow.
- Nevercross your legs- this situation tightens the blood vessels and interferes with normal blood flow.
- Do not wear tight stockingsor other clothing that will crush your feet.
- Refuses towearhigh heels and other fashionable shoesat all times. These shoes are designed for festive tours or "special" days, not suitable for everyday wear.
- Do not allow yourself to overeat, do not burden your body with heavy and unhealthy foods. Constipation is unacceptable as it disrupts blood flow in all organs of the pelvis.Start a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Do not abuse alcoholic beverages. Alcohol, when it enters the human body, not only begins to destroy brain cells, but also thins capillaries and blood vessel walls, reducing their elasticity to a point of loss of tone.
- Trydoing more sports. Cycling and swimming are useful, yoga is also recommended. When you wake up, do your morning exercises before going to bed.
- Watch out for leeches. Their treatment or rare prevention alleviates many diseases, including varicose veins.
- Take a regularcontrast shower.
- Drink at least 2 liters of fluid a day, in this case it's water.
Following these simple rules will prevent the disease from developing and growing and will save you a lot of free time and health.
Treating varicose veins with folk remedies
Patients are not the only ones prescribed by their doctor. And in addition, there are plenty of folk recipes that have been tested from time to time, and their effectiveness is not inferior to traditional treatment methods.
Varicose veins are treated with folk methods that are no less effective than standard medical procedures!
Common folk recipes for treating varicose veins are commonly cited:
Garlic with butter
This treatment can heal most old veins if used regularly. To create a recipe, you need:
- Take 1: 2 garlic and butter.
- Thoroughly crush the garlic and mix with the butter. The oil should be slightly softened but not liquid.
- After that, you should lubricate your feet overnight with the consistency you get.
After lubrication, bandage your limbs, remove and wear warm socks in the morning, preferably knee-length.
If you are treating varicose veins on your feet with this folk remedy, you should follow a diet, avoiding trash and heavy food.
This treatment is simple and easy, but only suitable for the summer "paradise" period. You should use green tomatoes, but you can also use red. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and spread on the legs, gently tie and leave overnight.
Sour milk wormwood
This recipe comes from Siberian healers and, with its regular use, gets rid of vein problems for a long time.
To create a recipe:
- Take sour milk and mix with chopped wormwood.
- The resulting mixture is then applied to the feet, bandaged carefully, and left overnight.
- Apple sauce is taken in parallel. To prepare the apple sauce, take 1 kg of apples, pour 1 liter of boiling water, stand for 3 hours and grind porridge.
The resulting mixture was taken internally for 5 days, then paused (5 days) and continued until complete recovery.
Not only is the treatment of varicose veins in nettles, but many other diseases as well. To treat varicose veins, nettle decoction should be drunk continuously for 6 months, avoiding omissions.
To make the necessary broth:
- Take 2 tablespoons. l. dry herbs and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Resistant for 1-2 hours.
- And take ½ tablespoons. before meals 3 r. in a day.
Hop cones are used in many industries and have proven themselves well in folk medicine, especially in the treatment of varicose veins. They are treated both internally and externally. For external use, wrap your legs in bandages dipped in broth overnight. Drink broth internally 3 r. 1 \ 2 tablespoons per day. half an hour before a meal.
To make the necessary broth:
- Take 2 tablespoons. l. chopped cones.
- Pour 2 tbsp. boiling water.
- Hold for half an hour.
It is strictly forbidden to take suppositories for many gynecological diseases. The buds contain large amounts of phytoestrogens, which can affect the development of the disease. Do not drink broth and pregnant women, miscarriage is possible. Breastfeeding is also prohibited in the use of broth.
The nutmeg treatment was still performed by Avicenna, believing that this panacea was the number one varicose vein. Required for management:
- Crush some nuts in a mortar or coffee grinder.
- Then take 1 teaspoon. the resulting powder, pour 1 tbsp. boiling water.
- Insist on 1 hour.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to this broth. Honey.
- Mix everything thoroughly and take half a glass 1 hour before meals.
- Drink the remaining half a glass 2 hours after a meal. It is necessary to drink until full recovery.
Kalanchoe or scarlet fever treatment
These two plants have long been known to the general public for their amazing healing properties. They can treat almost anything from sinusitis, colpitis and other diseases. Varicose veins are no exception.
- Carefully tear off the leaves of the plant in a pot of about half a liter.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- Then put it back in the bottle and make up to the top with alcohol, preferably 70%.
- Then we put it in a dark place.
- Shake and stick daily for at least 14 days.
After preparation, the feet are lubricated every day with this solution until complete recovery.
After the first application you will feel a slight relief, well, and after 1-2 months of complete recovery. In severe cases, longer treatment may be needed, up to 5 months.
An old and no less effective way to treat varicose veins with apples
This treatment requires only apples, every day for 1 year. Apples should be eaten at least 0. 5 kg per day before meals. We better choose Antonovka from apples.Nobles and noble merchants used to be treated like this!The method really works!
This method helps those who have old veins.
To cook, you need:
- Bring a couple of fries, raw.
- File and tie your foot with this crumb. The method is very effective with long-term use.
Horse chestnut alcohol tincture
This product requires:
- Take a chestnut flower or even green fruits. For multiple treatments, take 50 grams. plant ingredients and 0, 5 l of alcohol.
- Fill, hide in a cool and dark room for 14-21 days.
- Then strain the tincture and take several tablespoons. spoon before meals, within 1 week.
- After a week, give your body a break for 2 and then again. So until complete recovery.
Treating varicose veins with folk remedies is very effective but requires regular application.
Do not start varicose veins because the disease can be treated most quickly in the initial stages.