In this article you can learn about the characteristics of folk remedies for varicose veins, infusion recipes, compresses, ointments, methods of pathology prevention.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Treating varicose veins on the feet with folk remedies depends on following a number of rules:
- In the first days of therapy, you should start taking home-made products with half the prescribed dose (adaptation period);
- When choosing a method of treatment, priority is given to folk remedies made from herbs growing in their area (this improves the tolerance of medicinal infusions, decoctions, compresses);
- any substance in a folk recipe can sensitize the body;
- the occurrence of side effects requires discontinuation of treatment;
- If toxic substances are used in the treatment, a doctor should be consulted and caution should be exercised during use;
- therapy with folk remedies lasts a long time;
- herbs and plants are used as part of a complex therapy.
Following the recommendations will preserve the health and longevity of patients.
HOW TO TREAT VARIOSIS AT HOME
Traditional methods of treating varicose veins can be very different. Choosing the right method of therapy ensures its effectiveness. The most popular are:
- Legs raised above the head during rest - this means - above the level of the heart, which prevents blood from accumulating in the lower extremities, ensures its rapid return to the heart and reduces the load on the veins (ideally such "exercise"). "during breaks in domestic work);
- yoga: sitting against a wall, leaning on your back, try to lift your legs at a 45-degree angle and hold them there for three minutes;
- is one of the most popular treatments for varicose veins - horse chestnut, which improves the flexibility of the vascular wall and venous valve structure, take a glass infusion twice a day, a course of treatment for 3 months, then reduce the dose to a single dose; Treatment of varicose veins
- is also possible with folk remedies using the Asian Centella, which strengthens the surrounding blood vessels and connective tissue; The routine
- lemon peel prevents capillary bleeding;
- Vitamins C and flavonoids work in the same way: 500 mg ascorbic acid and 250 mg flavonoid / day;
- Proanthocyanidins reduce the risk of varicose veins and are found in blueberries, cranberries, currants, green tea and dietary supplements: up to 300 mg / day;
- effective treatment of varicose veins - contrast shower: in case of cold and hot radiation for 3 minutes, the dishes harden (always ending with a cold jet);
- elastic stockings reduce swelling of the foot, compression stockings - correct the blood flow to the heart with their shape;
- an active lifestyle is an effective method of alternative treatment for varicose veins (walking is a valuable exercise for the legs as each step causes contraction of the muscles acting on the veins and the blood rises);
- it is not recommended to keep your legs crossed as this will impede venous blood flow;
- massaging the lower limbs stimulates blood circulation (from the heel to the thigh);
- tea with oak bark or witch hazel is used to treat varicose veins;
- Regular bowel movement is essential for varicose veins, as constipation blocks blood flow and increases blood pressure in the lower extremities (the problem is solved with a balanced diet and fiber).
In addition, the treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies is performed in other ways using specific herbs and products. The methods have no gender differences and are effective for both men and women.
TINCURES AND NATURES
Since alcohol is the main ingredient in all tinctures, the method is not safe. If the integrity of the skin of the legs is violated, it is not appropriate. Herbs are rich in flavonoids, vitamins that prevent blood clots and are effective when used in the form of tinctures.
Datura seed tincture. 100 g of seeds are ground in a coffee grinder, poured with half a liter of alcohol, left in the dark for 14 days, shaking daily. Store in a dark and cool place. Take according to the scheme: the first day - once, half an hour before a meal, 15 drops in half a glass of water, then daily increase the dose by a few drops to 25. Drink for a month. The improvement occurs after three courses.
Horse Chestnut Tinctureis effective in treating varicose veins. Pour 50 g of vegetable flowers with half a liter of vodka, stick to it for two weeks, shaking the mixture every day. Strain, drink large spoons three times a day with water. Course - one week, break - two, repeat.
Kalanchoe tinctureis made against the varicose veins according to the same principles, sometimes white acacia flowers or cabbage are added to the grass. Previously, the leaves of the plant were cut off and placed in the cold for 5 days. The same manipulations are then performed. Before use, filter, apply externally, rub the affected area twice a day for three months.
stimulates the tone of blood vessels well, cleanses themgarlic infusion: chop the unpeeled lemon and garlic heads in equal proportions, pour three liters of water on the mass, stand for three days, stir the mixture daily. The solution was filtered and kept cold. The product should be taken in 100 ml with meals three times a day. The course requires four three-liter cans of this infusion (prepared once every ten days). Repetition is possible twice a year.
Effective treatment of varicose veins with herbs, herbs and other folk remedies is possible at home in the form of compresses.Soda, clay, potatoes are often used for this.If it is sufficient to dissolve the clay and baking soda in water and soak the gauze folded in several layers with the solution, several tubers must be peeled and ground to use the potatoes, the mixture applied directly to the problem area with a compress. Keep the compression for 4 hours.
Compresses can be made fromtomatoes- natural venotonics and painkillers. Therapy is three weeks, with a break of one week and repetition. The tomatoes do not need to be chopped, half of the vegetables are applied to the problem area until a burning sensation occurs. The tomatoes are then removed, the skin is washed and blotted dry.
In the treatment of varicose veins,cabbage leavesare used in the form of a compress: each leaf is rolled out with a rolling pin, one side is lubricated with vegetable oil and lubricated at the site of varicose veins. The top is tied with a bandage for a day. Course - month.
Compression fromginger: the root is crushed, mixed with honey, spread on the problem area for 3 hours, topped with a bandage and warm stockings.
Compression from theviburnumfor varicose veins: Fresh berries should be ground to a paste, the mixture should be placed on a napkin and applied to the inflamed skin surface with a bandage. It is best to leave this compress on overnight.
Honey treatment is even easier: apply a layer of honey to a napkin and the problem area. Above - polyethylene and knitting. On the first day, the compression is kept on the foot for 2 hours, the second - 3, the third - 4, and then left overnight. The duration of the course is 3 weeks.
Treatment of varicose veins with effective folk remedies in the form of rubbing is very convenient. As a general rule, they are always at hand. For example, apple cider vinegar strengthens the vessel wall, tones the valves and relieves paste.It is very important to make your own vinegar as the business is not 100% natural.Vinegar is used to wipe out problem areas, it does not need to be washed off, so doctors recommend performing such procedures at night, before going to bed.
Consumption of apple cider vinegar is limited, the drug is contraindicated:
- pathology of the digestive system;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- Liver and kidney disease.
You can uselemon juiceto rub, you can rub the varicose veins with slices. Citrus is an excellent tonic, it is also used as a compress for a day and is drunk as a juice, added to tea, coffee for anyone who loves it.
Along with apple cider vinegar,essential oilsare used to treat varicose veins by folk methods: castor, black cumin, sandalwood, garlic, flax and others. There are two ways to use it:
- a few drops of various ethers are given in a warm water bath and taken in the evening before going to bed;
- Use oil in a massage cream that strengthens blood vessels and relieves pasty feet.
melonis used to treat varicose veins. With the inner pulp previously released from the seeds, the area of the foot should be completely rubbed with problematic vessels, wrapped in something warm at night. The effect of melon is a soft, long-term treatment.
Medicines are usually very popular in the treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies.The most effective are the juices of sea buckthorn, chokeberry, grape, currant, blueberry and cranberry fruit drinks.The ideal drink is compote. But it is just as important to correctly calculate the mode of drinking varicose veins, as water is an integral part of the blood plasma and its lack leads to an increase in the viscosity of the biological fluid, provoking thrombosis and thrombophlebitis.
In case of varicose veins, it is better to drink activated or living water, which tones the body, strengthens the immune system and enhances the regeneration processes. Living water is water with a negative oxidation-reduction potential (ORP).
For home production of such water, there are special devices that can separate into fractions. The water at the anode has a positive potential - “dead water” and living water with negative oxidation properties accumulates near the cathode.
They drink live water, wash their faces, make food, pour flowers. Dead water heals wounds as it disinfects them, preventing a secondary infection, pyoderma.
In addition to water, it also treats varicose veins and cognac, which improve blood circulation in minimal doses. Foreign scientists argue that using cognac according to certain schemes reduces mortality from cardiovascular pathologies by 34% and increases life expectancy by an average of 3. 8 years. The dosing schedule is simple: 50 g of cognac on an empty stomach in the morning, with an apple, whole, with the bones. You can have breakfast in half an hour.
This varicose vein treatment regimen is an excellent prevention for cardiovascular disease in healthy people, but it should not be forgotten that alcohol irritates the mucous membranes of the digestive system, can cause erosive processes, and many people are usually able to develop alcohol dependence. Therefore, any regimen for the treatment of varicose veins with any folk remedies should be discussed with your doctor.
50 g of cognac is the daily maximum that does not cause intoxicating effects, but is completely eliminated from the body. Any of the above can be harmful to your health. Generally, this is equivalent to 30 grams of ethanol, which the body produces every day.
It is popular in the treatment of varicose veins andnutmegas it can stimulate blood circulation and relieve inflammation of the veins. Prepare the medicine as follows: grind the whole nuts in a coffee grinder, pour the powder with a glass of boiling water, cool, add honey, stick to it for 20 minutes and drink on an empty stomach before breakfast.Varicose veins
gingercan be used as a tea that relieves inflammation at any stage of the process. Cooking is very simple: pour a small piece of ginger with boiling water, stick to it for 15 minutes and get drunk. In addition to normalizing blood circulation, the drink has a beneficial effect on metabolism.Internally taken
Kalinais essentially a juice mixed with honey (a spoonful of honey in a glass of juice). Drink 4 times a day, two tablespoons for 1, 5 months.
Treating varicose veins with vegetable juices gives good results. Juices are quickly absorbed within ten minutes and saturate the body with useful substances: minerals, vitamins, strengthen the blood vessel wall, improve blood flow and prevent thrombus formation. Most popular:
- carrot juice with spinach leaves (10: 6) - a routine source, prevents vascular fragility, restores the valve device and oxalic acid, prevents lime deposits on the vein walls, maintains vascular elasticity, removes free radicals;
- celery - antioxidant, detoxifying, stimulates lipolysis, has diuretic properties, is added to carrots and spinach 50-50;
- A mixture of spinach and beet carrot juice (10: 3: 3) replenishes the daily supply of minerals, normalizes blood pressure, relieves pastability (beets stimulate blood formation, increase hemoglobin levels);
- adding parsley to the juice of carrots, spinach, and celery (7: 3: 4: 2) helps strengthen blood vessel walls and stop edema;
- turnip juice - a source of calcium, potassium, magnesium; The leaves of
- watercress contain sulfur, chlorine, iron, sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, which in combination with turnips and spinach detoxify the blood, dilute, prevent thrombosis and thrombophlebitis;
Juices are made just before you take them, drink a glass twice a day.
Varicose veins can be well controlled with ointments based on vegetable oils. Olive oil is preferred because of the presence of arachidonic acid, which can restore the structure of veins. Density is created by the addition of animal fat, increasing efficiency by involving wormwood, willow bark, wood lice, celandine, calendula. The finished liniment is applied to the problem areas in the evening and washed off with warm water in the morning.
Horse Chestnut Ointmentcontains glycosides that increase capillary permeability, improve blood circulation and relieve inflammation. For cooking, take 6 dry chestnut fruits, 2 tablespoons of flowers, grind everything in a blender, pour the mass with vegetable oil (1: 10), stick in the dark for 10 days. The resulting ointment is then boiled for 40 minutes, cooled and stored in the refrigerator. The resulting composition is lubricated twice a day with sore areas.
Adam's apple ointmentappears in the early stages of varicose veins: we put a 15 mm layer of lard in a glass jar, we put 10 mm of maclura fruit on top, then we put another layer of fat again, and so on, all the way to the top (the last layer - fat). Put the bottle in a steam bath or oven for one day (do not boil), filter, cool, rub several times a day on the problem areas.
To prevent varicose veins, use
- fragrant rue infusion: 50 g of herb, a glass of vodka, insist for two weeks, take 15 drops before meals, wash off with water;
- buckwheat has a beneficial effect on blood vessels: one tablespoon of cereals a day, crushed to a powder, taken with water;
- Nettle infusion improves blood flow: two tablespoons of leaves in a glass of boiling water, take one tablespoon twice a day for 14 days.
Self-healing is not recommended, varicose veins require expert advice in developing individual treatment tactics.